zondag 5 augustus 2012

LIM 79 Bleu & Green

Deze week is de uitdaging bij LIM blauw en groen.
Gisteren viel de nieuwe Craft Stamper op de mat en deze maand is de gratis stempel ontworpen door Chrissie, dus ik dacht dat het wel leuk zou zijn om deze stempel voor de uitdaging van deze week te gebruiken.
-----
Bleu and Green this week for LIM challenge. 
Yesterday I received the new Craft Stamper with the free stamp, which was designed by Chrissie this month, so I thought it would be nice to use this stamp for this weeks challenge.



Bedankt voor het kijken en de leuke reakties.
-----
Thanks for looking and your lovely comments.


18 opmerkingen:

Silvia(Barnie) zei

Both cards are wonderful, I especially love the first one.

Sandra zei

Great cards.
Sandra

Michelle zei

Marijke, I love the frame on your first card! Beautiful work!

Chrissie zei

Thanks so much for using my stamp Marijke... these are great cards, I love the doodled border on the first one.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Suzilou zei

what lovely cards, so simple but very effective :)

TAM zei

Two simply beautiful cards - especially loving the doodling on the first one

Sally zei

Two perfect CAS cards & such simple ideas.
Sally x

Victoria zei

Lovely showcase of Chrissie's stamp! Great cards!

Kathyk zei

Super card and Chrissie's stamp looks just great

Kathyk

Anoniem zei

Prachtig en heel sfeervol

Christine zei

Mooie kaartjes Marijke

Suzi B zei

Ooh I like these... the first one is my favourite
suzi b :)

Skye zei

Two lovely CAS card. I love the frame on the first card

Aileen zei

Very pretty designs. Lovely cards. x

Mandi zei

Great card, Chrissie's stamp looks terrific
Thanks so much
mandi
"Less is More"

Jean zei

Lovely cards, the first one is my favourite. I love how you have doodled around the edge. Jean x

Barb King zei

Love the simplicity! Nice designs.

Kimberley zei

Both cards are stunning and love your cute little puppy in your later post.